Lately I have found that using YouTube is a good way to do visual tutorials for users interested in learning how to customize their social media channels. In the beginning I was using YouTube for my own personal use, just sharing videos for fun. Now that I have started doing tutorials for my clients and followers I felt it was time to clean up my YouTube Channel. The following is a step-by-step guide detailing how to delete videos from your YouTube Channel. I hope you find this tutorial helpful.
- Login to your YouTube Account
- Click “My Channel” in the upper left hand corner (see image below as a visual aide)
- Now look for “Video Manager” above the image you are currently using for your cover. (see image below)
- Go through the list of videos in your video manager and find those you want to delete.
- Select the video(s) you want to delete by placing a check mark in the box next to each specific video
- Now that you have selected the video(s) you want to delete simply select “delete” from the “actions” drop down menu.
- Now just “confirm” and you are done.
I hope this helps. If you have questions or would like to learn other ways to customize your social media channels feel free to leave your questions and requests below.Aries – Graphic Design & Internet Marketing / AriesGDIM Tami Highbaugh-Abdullah Creative Marketing Director 317.345.4182 AriesGDIM.com / AriesGraphicDesign.com @ariesgdim – Twitter AriesGDIM Facebook Google+ AriesGDIM
© 2014, AriesGDIM / Tami Highbaugh-Abdullah. All rights reserved.